sábado, 18 de outubro de 2014

Enjoy The Silence '04 - Happy B-Day

Hoje na história do Depeche Mode (18 de outubro):
Data de lançamento do single de 
Enjoy The Silence, UK 
(2004)

.

Today In Depeche Mode History (October 18th):
Single Release
Enjoy The Silence CD single, UK
(2004) 







Mute CD BONG 34
CD single
(release date: October 18th, 2004)

1. Enjoy The Silence (Reinterpreted) 
2. Halo (Goldfrapp Remix)


Music Video
Released: November, 2004
Video director: Uwe Flade 


DM l Lyrics 


Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can't you understand
Oh my little girl

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm

Vows are spoken
To be broken
Feelings are intense
Words are trivial
Pleasures remain
So does the pain
Words are meaningless
And forgettable

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm 


Lead Singer: Dave Gahan
Songwriter: Martin L. Gore
Publishing Info: ©1990 Grabbing Hands Music Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. Lyrics electronically reprinted with permission.


...



# DMFCRecife
# DMFanclubRecife
# Depeche Mode Fan Club Recife - Brasil


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário