domingo, 14 de julho de 2013

DM live in Lisbon 2013 - [Setlist - Photos - Videos]

13/07/13 Lisbon . Optimus Alive Festival . Portugal




Intro
1. Welcome To My World
2. Angel
3. Walking In My Shoes
4. Precious
5. Black Celebration
6. Policy Of Truth
7. Should Be Higher
8. Barrel Of A Gun
9. Shake The Disease (Acústica, cantada por Martin)
10. Heaven
11. Soothe My Soul
12. A Pain That I'm Used To (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
13. A Question Of Time
14. Enjoy The Silence
15. Personal Jesus

ENCORE

16. Home (Acústica)
17. Halo (Goldfrapp's Remix)
18. Just Can`t Get Enough
19. I Feel You
20. Never Let Me Down Again



Photos
































Show

































































Full Concert





Videos


























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário